All students are required to wear a school uniform daily. Uniform items must be purchased from the official Schoolbelles store in Indianapolis (6315 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220) or online at www.schoolbelles.com. If purchasing online, our school code is S2727.
- Navy blue or white polo shirt (with or without HRHS logo), long or short sleeved
Pants and Shorts/Skorts
- Pants, shorts and skorts must be official uniform items from School Belles. Shorts and Skorts should be at least fingertip length.
- Solid black leggings may be worn under skorts as well.
ID on HRHS Lanyard
- No writing or stickers on IDs
- All shoes worn must have backs (including sandals)
- Socks or tights worn above the ankle with shorts/skorts must be solid, black/navy/white/gray without visible holes or patterns
- Optional plain navy blue crew neck sweatshirt
- Optional Official Herron-Riverside outerwear items from Schoolbelles: Sweater, fleece, cardigan, sweatshirt
- Optional white crew neck undershirt
- Optional plain brown or black belt
- Seniors ONLY may wear college/university sweatshirts.
If your student qualifies for free or reduced lunch, we offer uniform vouchers to help with cost, and we offer resale of donated uniform items at a reduced cost as well. Reach out to us at 317-231-0010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Please also note that while our new uniform items for the 2022-23 school year will have our new Herron-Riverside logo on them when purchased new at Schoolbelles, ALL previous uniform items with the "R" logo will always be accepted and allowed as uniform clothing. We hold to a network-wide policy of 'grandfathering' in all of our old logo uniform items, and they will always be allowed.